Blanket Fort Valentines Day Competition Terms
- The contest will be run from Sunday 2/2/20 at 7PM and will close Thursday 6/2/20 at 7PM
- To enter – name your favourite onscreen couple of all time on the original post (Facebook or Instagram)
- The winner & guest must be over 18 years of age
- This prize is only available to private households within the pink shaded suburbs as per the map below.
- Party must be held in a private residence (your own or family member/friends) in a yard at least 5m x 4m. Power must be available within 20 metres.
- Winner must supply movie/content to be watched. You are responsible for supplying your own movies for the night – movies are not included in the hire.
- Winner will be drawn at random after 7PM 6/2/20 and contacted via Messenger. The delivery address for setup must be in a suburb within the pink shaded area for the winner to be eligible to accept this prize. We reserve the right to redraw if this is not the case.
- The winner will then be posted on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
- The projected image will not work effectively until it is dark.
- Setup will commence at approx 6PM on 14/2/20, ready for a handover at 7PM. Winner is to start the film upon nightfall.
- Packdown will be approx 10.30PM (you head inside, we’ll whisk all our gear away and disappear into the night, like the night ninjas we are)
- Prize is strictly subject to compliance with Blanket Fort’s Blanket Flicks Hire Agreement & Terms & Conditions which will be forwarded to you for your review and acceptance prior to booking.
- This setup is ideally suited to a level yard. We can set up on pavers, but grass is preferred for the comfort of your guests.
- Lawn must be neat and yard free of debris, grass clippings and pet droppings
- Animals are not permitted to sit on our rugs or cushions. If your pet is invited to the movie, we ask that you please use your own linen.
- Smoking or outdoor fires (ie. braziers) are strictly not permitted within the backyard whilst our equipment is onsite.
- We require fine weather, no rain forecast, a dry lawn and up to light winds for this outdoor setup.
- We will not be able to setup on the lawn in poor weather or if poor weather is forecast, but will move the setup inside to your largest living space and modify the screen to suit. If the room is too small for projection depth (4 metres required), we may require you to use your TV screen for the movie to be shown on (but we’ll still do a beautiful seating setup in your space).
- In fine weather with light breeze, our base stands are sufficient for screen stability. However in light wind, ground anchors and pegs are required to be used for additional stability, which may damage underground irrigation systems. It is your responsibility to be aware of any possible irrigation, gas or underground electrical cabling within your property.
- It is your responsibility to disclose any dietary requirements 1 week prior to the event so the platter can be suitably modified. Alternative cookies and snacks are not available, unfortunately.